Being stopped by the police can be a scary and confusing situation. Prepare yourself ahead of time by learning your rights and having a plan.
More From RED
- RED Interview: Professor Jonathan Rapping and Gideon’s Promise
- Everyday Dope with David Windecher of RED (Rehabilitation Enables Dreams)
- Numbers Don’t Lie!!!
- Rayshard Brooks Highlights the Problem with Probation
- American Voting Rights Series: Part 1: Let’s Start From The Top!
- Police Unions : What Role Do They Play in Police Violence?
- I’m a 34 year old Black man and I voted for the first time ever yesterday
- New Video Footage In Ahmaud Arbery Case Released & Its Implications
- Criminal Justice Reform Relies On Equal Justice, Regardless Of Race: The Case of Ahmaud Arbery
- Distance Learning Is The Next Frontier For Georgia’s Accountability Courts
- The Coronavirus Will Sweep Through American Jails At An Alarmingly Fast Rate, Much Faster Than It Did In China
- Criminal Justice Reform and Voting Rights
- ‘Criminal Justice Reform and Voting Rights’ by Manny Arora (Guest Post)
- ‘The U.S. Criminal Justice System Has a Language Problem’ by Brian Fitzgerald (Guest Post)